This is not something I came up with entirely. (Oh, the writing’s mine.)
I treated myself to a rejuvenating two days this past weekend. To be honest, this only happened because I was gearing up for the hellish week ahead. (I know this because all I’m required to do this week is study and if I have the time, occasionally remember to breathe.) I cleaned my room (plaudits for that. Thank you very much.), I googled face masks (You know like the fancy kind that they show in movies that looks like fresh dung), and put my leg up and read one of the kid magazines I still subscribe to. (In my defense, the stories have a moral, OKAY? Isn’t that what kids these days need? Then, stop judging me.)
While I was bouncing all around the web trying to find amusing things to engage in, I came across a post that spoke about how to actually act on an elevator. I don’t remember laughing as hard as I did before I read that. So, I figured if I found that even in the slightest bit funny, maybe you will too? I don’t know. We can always venture into new things, no?
Things to do on an airplane.
- Fart loudly and act shocked, looking around to see who did it.
- Tap at the windows, saying “Looks pretty tough” then ask someone if they have a bat you could use to test.
- With the person next to you, discuss cannibalism among airline crash passengers on deserted islands.
- Show off your Batman underwear.
- Don’t use deodorant, then “accidently” stick your armpit in someone’s face.
- Ride carry-on luggage down the aisle, yelling “Yeee-ha!”.
- If someone has a bad toupee, whack it off.
- Scream and dive under your seat for no apparent reason.
I mean COME ON! These are not all. If you didn’t find these humorous enough or if you want more of these, here you go –jokesandhumor.com/jokes/182
The thing is, I can’t just stop with the airplane. Not everyone flies all the time. So, I had to search this as well.
Things to do in a movie theatre.
- Wear a huge Afro wig.
- If there is a love scene, reach over in front of you and cover a random person’s eyes.
- Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.
- Every time something crazy happens, turn to a random person and say, “did you see that?!”
- Get the entire theater to sing happy birthday to a random person.
- Eat the popcorn from a random person sitting next to you.
- When something is really funny, don’t laugh, instead point at the screen and scream: “L-O-L L-O-L L-O-L!!!!”
- Run up and down the aisles making rocket ship noises
I know you want more (or not if you’re a demon who can’t laugh. Boo you.) Check more of these out. fanpop.com/…e/50-fun-things-movie-theatre
There are ton of such things all over the internet for the little lunatic that you are. If you ever find yourself feeling bored, you know what to do. Just saying. It’s better than counting how many times you can move your nostrils in one minute. (Real talk, here.) If this made you smile, even if it was once (or even if it was regarding something that’s not on this post), it’s a WIN. YOU deserve to be happy. J Since you smiled while reading this or while this page was open, I’ll just pat my back. Thenks. But if you didn’t smile, ………. Don’t kill my buzz and just smile. xP
Until our time meets again,
Check out things to do in restaurants, elevators, public bathrooms and uh, well, just places with people. Oh also, if you get caught doing any of these absolutely witless things, LET ME KNOW! I’d love to hear the story while I sit on my butt all day every day snickering at the moronic things I wholly encouraged. Cheers.