I thought I had trouble with being consistent but clearly I have trouble beginning a post. (Ugh.)
Excuse for being MIA: Exams. (Good enough?)
Anyway, I’ve been nominated for an ….. *drum roll*….. AWARD! Yet again. (The goods just keep on coming with me/ to me? Whut.) I was clearly delighted when I got nominated for the Liebster Award. (CLEARLY.) So, when I was nominated for yet another award, I demanded to be bowed down to by these measly earthlings I live with. (*inserts evil laugh* *slowly exits while everyone gasps*)
Thank you,kashafalways.wordpress.com/…/one-lovely-blog-award for nominating me for this one. It took me a while because I didn’t want to half-ass it and post something I wasn’t very complacent with. But, thanks again for thinking about my blog. 😀
- I’m South-Indian. (Yenna? If you don’t know what I just said, good. On the same page here.)
- I believe love does happen to everyone. (Explains why I’ve been a pringle my whole 17 years and 346 days.)
- I LOVE cottage cheese.
- I habitually put periods after every sentence
- I can do the moon walk. (Don’t ‘pfft’ and roll your eyes. I can!)
- Obama is weirdly very role model-y to me.
- I have a dragon that breathes fire for a sister. (Thanks, parents.)
-I also think Salman Khan can’t dance for nuts.
Here’s a list of my nominations.
Until our time meets again,
17 years and 346 days meant I’m turning 18 in a little bit. Do the math and chalk up how you’re surprising me. (I promise to faint.)