Thank you Sakshi Gour for the tag. I loved the idea of talking about something that makes me happy and had to jump straight into getting this post written and published. Without dragging the heck out of the intro like I usually do, I’ll just get straight to business.
1. Name 5 things that make you happy
2. Name 5 songs that make you happy
3. Nominate 5 bloggers to continue the tag.
5 things that make me happy.
- Reading fictional books that don’t necessarily need to have a legitimate moral.
- Dancing till I’m sick of the song I loved a couple of hours before I decided to overwork my body.
- Laughing at pointless things. Par exemple, watching iiSuperWomanii or just YouTube videos of people slipping on ice or falling down stairs. (I know I’m a heinous human for finding it funny but if you know me personally, you know I just can’t seem to bite my tongue or pinch myself to stop myself from laughing whenever I see someone fall down. If it’s any consolation to people who do fall a lot and hate people laughing at them, here’s a little story. I fell on my butt while giving a farewell to my seniors. 100 of them plus the teachers witnessed the mighty fall of an 80 ton elephant. If that sounds like nothing, imagine a 14 year old, hanging in mid air for 2 seconds, mortified at defying gravity and then falling backward all while hearing roars of laughter and the tell tale snap of the plastic chair under my weight. Hence, I need to laugh at everyone while I fall every two steps I take. I hope we’re cool.)
- Talking to my buds for unacceptably long hours on things that shouldn’t matter to 18 year olds.
- Writing- this came last not because I ran out of things that make me happy or that I don’t find this as important as the rest to push it up to the first slot. (I wouldn’t have a site or else.) Writing makes me happy only when I have an idea. Also, being on this site, still trying to figure out the works of it and ending up figuring them out and reading what others have to say, makes me happy. Not everything makes me giggle but there are things that make me think (which is a huge thing for me) and THAT makes me happy.
5 songs that make me happy.
- Shake it off- Taylor Swift. ( DO. NOT. JUDGE.)
- YMCA- Village People. (The minion version from Despicable Me2 got me hooked.)
- Don’t Cha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me- Pussycat Dolls. (I can’t explain why this makes me happy. It just does.)
- Can’t stop the feeling- Justin Timberlake. (It’s a summer song and there’s nothing that makes me happier than songs with mad impressive beats.)
- Barbie Girl- Aqua. (No, I swear I’m not a 3 year old. Her hopeless skating makes it hilarious to watch and the bald-headed hottie that keeps bobbing his head around.)
Until our time meets again,
It’s the weekend!!! I’m deliberating on the idea of doing ‘Weekend in my life’ blogs so then I can use that as an excuse to actually go live life. I’m hoping I actually get around to do it. Have a great weekend. 🙂