Firstly, refreshing as the whole idea of the award is, the name………. Ah Sweet Summer! To whoever thought of naming an award ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’, you know you’re doing everything right, homie.
Thank you Viraj for nominating me. I did very readily lap up the chance at being nominated, because the greed is real. Nevertheless, thanks for this. If you haven’t checked the said site out, please do. If you’re into poetry as much as I am, then his poetic pieces are the way to go. Sometimes in Hindi (with translation, mind you) but mostly English, it’s a work of art, without doubt.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked to you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for other nominated bloggers
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
- Which part of the globe do you come from and what made you start your blog?
One time for Indiaaaaaa, please.
I needed to do something I was fiercely passionate about.
- A special message that you received that holds a special place for you.
“Then, stop trying to go solo, ************.”
That isn’t necessarily an ideal ‘special message’ but to me, it was. I needed a reminder as to how immensely lucky I was to have people that’d have my back, whatever the case.
- Your favorite Movies?
I have an unhealthy obsession with movies. There’s something in every movie that I’d have liked and so, it becomes a favorite. But, if I were to pick movies that’d I’d watch again because of the whole story and not just specific bits of it that I liked,
-A Cinderella Story. (I’m basic like that.)
-White Chicks. (If you haven’t seen this movie …… we can’t be friends.)
-Any of the Fast&Furious movies besides the third one. (It’s a recent obsession. I’m not much into the cars per say but ever since they shifted storylines to accommodate more action than racing, HELLO HOT DUDES!)
- Things about friends/siblings you love and annoy?
I love the whole ‘buying me food’ idea. If you’re friends with me, or you’re my sister reading this (Hi.), one thing I’ll always be down for is food, movies and chill. The idea of not having to do anything reckless every time we meet and still feel comfortable sitting is silence, is EVERYTHING.
I get annoyed when I’m not being paid enough attention. (Then again, don’t we all?)
- Qualities you love about yourself ?
I’d probably go out of my way to make you feel comfortable if I really like you.
I can also make you just as uncomfortable as you make me feel, without even trying. (Yep, it’s a thing I’m proud of.)
- Your motive in life ?
Im 18. I’m not allowed to have motives in life just as yet. But, if I were to pick something off the top of my head, I’d say to die a happy and content person who didn’t have to once lean on anyone for anything. (What I’m trying to say is, ONE TIME FOR THE INDEPENDENT WOMEN EVERYWHERE.)
- Craziness you would like to do in life that you were not able to do ?
Bungee jumping. I have acrophobia and the only sane way I can possibly rid myself off the fear is by doing something not necessarily safe and completely irrational if I value my life. Also, throwing yourself off a building is somewhat strangely liberating, if you think about it.
- Your birthday? (so that I can wish you :p)
The 28th of May. x)
- What does your name mean?
Name’s Anya. Stands for Gold. (Need I say more?)
- Any topic which I should write as my next post?
COMEDIC POETRY!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease!
- Do you have any pets? If so, what is/are their name/names?
- Where do you see yourself three years from now?
- If you could swap places with anyone in this world, who would it be?
- What’s something you desire but too scared to go after?
- Where’s somewhere you’ve always wanted to go but never been to?
- Describe your whole blogging journey, however long, in ONE word.
- What languages do you speak and wish to speak?
- What are the books you absolutely love?
- Can you cook? (I’d like a grilled cheese sandwich, either way. Thank you x))
- Your ideal ‘chill day’ is……?
Until our time meets again,
Pertaining to my previous post, Wednesdays are going to be posting days. I hope you guys are having the greatest day. x)