I’ve helped put a face behind ‘Your Average Peahead’ and maybe somewhere, sometime before might’ve even helped put a personality to the name but, really, do you ever fully know a person? (Yep, the plan was to be mysterious.)
I’ve accepted a good number of tags and award nominations on here. (Such a fun and easy way to cover my very frequent writer’s block, I should add.) A majority of them come with questions or fact stating or something along those lines. (Super cool times.) But here’s what’s different with this one. I’ve read and watched a couple other people around the world on the internet do this and figured, ‘Why not?!’ I’ve never answered these questions before and a little more insight to the petite (Not so petite.) 18 year old who lives under a rock, NEVER hurt anybody.
Disclaimer: This is going to be a ginormous post.
The Get To Know Me Tag. (Leggo.)
- Are you named after anyone?
A Russian tennis player, I’m thinking. They pronounce the name differently but I’m sure I’m named after someone Russian. (Because being Indian and having pronounceable Indian names is too mainstream. *highschoolflashback*)
- When was the last time you cried?
I tear up often but full scale crying episode would have to be about two weeks back.
- Do you have kids?
I do not have kids.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
DEFINITELY! I’m such a joy, really. *snickers*
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Mother of sweet baby Jesus of Nazareth, I would never do that.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Shoes. (If anyone wears CHAPPALS the first time we meet, it’s off to a shaky start.)
- What is your eye color?
Possibly the only best shade of brown there is.
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings. (Also, fun fact: I’ve never sat through a full scary movie. The suspense kills me. Also, I’m too chicken.)
- Favorite smells?
HAS ANYONE SMELT MY LOTION? (The Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body works.) It’s the smell of angels singing on my skin.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Manali in India. Froze my toosh off but it was definitely worth it.
- Do you have any special talents?
I can curl my tongue. (Yah, I’m terribly gifted.) And I can dance without letting my two feet get in each other’s way.
- Where were you born? Houston, texas, babay. (Did anyone else sing it the way Beyoncé does? NO? Sigh.)
For real tho, Gundulpet. (Because I decided I was going to come when I was ready and not when the doctor thought I was. Come to think of it, no one was.)
- What are your hobbies?
Dancing. Drawing, occasionally. Reading. Oh, writing. Practicing hair flips and winks.
- Do you have any pets?
I have two fish. Snowball and Fireball. The most adorable little munchkins.
‘Fish are friends. Not food.’
- Do you have any siblings?
An older sister.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
To be or not to be a unicorn is the real question. (I’m really trying not to jinx my ambitions. x))
- Who was your first best friend?
The dopest little sucker, Rishika.
- How tall are you?
5’3¾” (The three quarters matters.)
- Funniest moment throughout School?
Since I can laugh at myself………… The time I fell while sending off my wretched seniors from school. (Proper wretched kids.)
- How many countries have you visited?
Including the country I stay in, one.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Worst- Computers. (The day I figure out how to switch the damn central processing unit (CPU) works, I’ll be learned.)
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Drink- Coconut water. (Because, basic.) Animal- A dog or a kitten. Perfume- Is it bad I hate perfumes?
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
If it were a girl- Leandra
(I know. I’m going to be the bombest mother.)
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I played/play basketball. Throwball. A little bit of volleyball. A little bit of badminton. A few months of tennis in school.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
iiSuperwomanii, Liza Koshy, The Merrell Twins, Alisha Marie, Cody and Lexy and few others I can’t immediately think of.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
ZERO. It’s an utter tragedy, really.
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Android. (Again, because, basic.)
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I have sweaty palms and shouldn’t be biting my nails because firstly it’s gross and secondly, it’s super gross. But, who’s a rebel? *dabs*
I’m not even sure I did this justice. Anyway, that was me. I hope that helped know me better. Or not. (I don’t even know me.)
Until next time,
I hope you’re having a great day and maybe next week I’ll have something great to announce. I just need the final green signal and we’ll be good to go. Before anything else, thanks for sticking around and if you’re new, Hi! I’m whacko at times and this is going to be a ball!