Hi, hey! I’m a little behind on these but hey, better late than never, right? Or something like that. Anyway, my chicka Sheetal hooked me up with a tag and an award, (I swear she’s trying to spoil me or something. Please don’t stop. These are so fun. Please ignore my shameless greed.) one of which I’ve already done before. (Link’s below.) I don’t plan on making a part 2 to the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD, not because I don’t appreciate it enough (YOU KNOW I DO!) but because the first time I had to come up with facts about myself, I cried for seven hours straight because it took me HALF MY LIFE to find the stuff I did find. (It’s a proper tragedy, I know.)
However, I still accept the Blue Sky Tag! Thanks, Sheetal, for this. If in the odd case you don’t know her, I take it you haven’t read my previous tag (Can we just appreciate my very subtle not so subtle self-promo, thank you?) I’ll leave her link down below as well for you guys to check her out. It’s all round love for her blog, since she tries everything. Between the ‘Pros and Cons of Dating a Candid Person’ (Has to be one of my favorites) to four line fictions,… She’s the bomb.
RULES ARE: –
Give 11 questions
Tag 11 people
Answer the 11 questions given to you
THE QUESTIONS: –
- Name one trait in you that you want to give up and why?
Anxiety. For a person that has minor panic attacks at the very sound of meeting people, I’d really like to be over that and start being more present rather than try and find ways to get out of stuff.
- What is your wildest fantasy?
To believe there’s someone for me? I MEAN COME ON! Eighteen years should be enough time to convince someone I’m worth every penny they spend on buying me food. How hard is that?
- Which place according to you will satisfy your craving for adventure?
Any place that smells of adventure. I’ve heard that’s a real thing.
- What is your fashion statement?
Baggy shirts and shorts are THE SHIT! They give me so much room to comfortably grow fatter in.
- If you are stranded on an island with a stranger how would you introduce yourself without saying your name?
“You can call me queen.”
- What is your signature statement/dialogue?
I say ‘Fancy’, ‘Tragic’, ‘Tragedy’ and ‘travesty’ a lot more than I should and at all the wrong times. I also learned a little bit of slang in Spanish which has been my go-to line whenever I need to get out of a conversation. Audiences here are sensitive so I’ll just spare you the……….’Hasta la vista, p***’ I said it. Whoops.
- One thing you fear the most.
Time and age. The pair is the deadliest thing ever! This must explain why I’m freaking out about my very last year being a teenager.
(Cue panic attack, again.)
- How will you combat your weaknesses?
With a fork.
- Who is your favorite family member and why?
My nani (granny) I’m going to be ripped into pieces for this but who gives me money on Easter, Christmas, my birthday and for every other festival we don’t celebrate? NOT YOU, DADDY! SHE DOES!
- If you are given a chance to make a difference in someone’s life, how would you do it?
I’d become their friend. I’m a walking ray of sunshine and having me would do them some good, I feel. (On a side note, I’d do anything I can in my power to make a difference. I just don’t know how.)
- What was the first thought that crossed your mind while you read these questions?
My set of questions for thee:
- What’s your favorite cookie?
- Can you do a headstand? (If yes, Woooooooah!)
- How good are you at cooking? Do you like it?
- What’s one book you could read every year and never get tired of?
- Who’s the one person you’d call at 4 am, telling them you need a burger asap?
- What made you start blogging?
- Have you achieved any of the goals your younger self set?
- What’s the first place that pops in your head if I said I’d fund your trip to wherever that is? And why?
- On a scale of one to ten, how temperamental are you? If you think it’s bad, and want to simmer down, how do you plan on doing that?
- What’s something you’d like to tell someone but can’t right now?
- Give me one good word to describe yourself. (Make it reaaaaally good.)
Until our time meets again,
SHEETAL’S POST: THE BLUE SKY TAG
MY FIRST ONE LOVELY BLOG NOMINATION: ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
LAST POST: A SWITCH TO THE POTTER FANDOM
INSTAGRAM: ANYA ABRAHAM